Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chilled

Burrrrrr....I am so ready for this cold weather to be gone and the sun to come out again =[ I know, I know...winter is just beginning but it is my least favorite season, although I do think the snow on the tree branches is beautiful, I just wish it didn't have to be so stinking cold! I want to take Cierra outside and go for a walk or let her drive her Barbie Jeep around the neighborhood, or maybe the park would be a better choice lol. And I want to go swimming in the lake or even a pool, and God only knows how badly I wish we could go camping, that is the part of my childhood that I miss the most and I pray that I am able to pass on those experiences to Cierra.

I still have a migraine it's just not as intense, I think the medicine is working somewhat but not as well as  I had hoped. I also am having trouble sleeping, I am not sure if it is because of the migraines or because of the medication. I am going to continue the medication for the next few days and if I continue to have restless nights then I think it will be time to see the Doc again. Sadly! I am not big on going to the Doc, my Mom never took us much growing up, but when it comes to being in pain like this all the time, I need something to help get me through.

On another note: Cierra has been doing AMAZING with her potty training the last couple of days. She has gone pee and poop on the potty several times and has only had 3 accidents. Which I do have to say is very good since she seems to be unable to control her bowel because of her antibiotic. But she gets so proud of herself when she goes =] And I think she just loves the M & M's.

>>>Thoughts<<<


These last few days have been hard and I do not know if it's related to my migraine or not. Everything just seems so strenuous and irritating. I cannot get this house clean enough, it seems as soon as I pick up someone has left something out in the other room or is in the process of making a big mess (Cierra)! It's just been so frustrating lately. I am usually pretty easy going when it comes to the messes Cierra makes lol, I clean her room twice a day and the living room is constantly being picked up, but it seems to have magnified and I have no idea why. I know she is just a child and she is learning to pick up her toys but if I made her do it by herself we would be in her room for an hour or two and I would constantly have to remind her "pick up your toys, put it away" therefore I help, and I don't have a problem with it, it's just always messy! I like being able to see her bedroom floor but that doesn't happen often, only at nap time or after she has gone to bed.

I think I just need a night out, maybe I can talk Dave into going to a movie next weekend or something. I want to take a mini vaca and just get away from the stresses of being an adult and just have some fun or even better, just relax without having to worry about the house getting messy because I'm not watching Cierra all the time. Okay, it's not as bad as it sounds, I know it just feels that way because I am on edge, Cierra really is an amazing little girl and I love watching or joining in while she is playing in her room or with the toys from her toy box in the living room. I don't want it so sounds like I am tired of my child or anything, I just think Dave and I need some time to ourselves a little so we can reconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment